Yan,

Single log out is on by default (this is the case in 5.x.), and the default
conditions are: LOGOUT_URL is the one that was used during login, back channel
is default LOGOUT_TYPE.

These log configs may help (they may be different in 4.x):

        <!-- DEBUG service status and logout process and a lot of details -->
        <AsyncLogger name="org.apereo.cas.logout" level="info" />
        <!-- INFO  Performing logout operations for [TGT-...]
                   [number] logout requests were processed
             DEBUG ST, principal and URL -->
        <AsyncLogger name="org.apereo.cas.logout.DefaultLogoutManager"
level="info">
            <Filters>
                <ThresholdFilter level="INFO" onMatch="ACCEPT"
onMismatch="NEUTRAL" />
                <RegexFilter regex="Captured logout request.*"
onMismatch="DENY" />
            </Filters>
        </AsyncLogger>
        <!-- DEBUG Logout request will be sent to but does not print anything
when login was through SAML 1.1 -->
        <AsyncLogger
name="org.apereo.cas.logout.DefaultSingleLogoutServiceLogoutUrlBuilder"
level="warn" />
        <!-- DEBUG preparing, processing and logout with URL and ST -->
        <AsyncLogger
name="org.apereo.cas.logout.DefaultSingleLogoutServiceMessageHandler"
level="debug" />
        <!-- DEBUG SAML logout payload -->
        <AsyncLogger
name="org.apereo.cas.logout.SamlCompliantLogoutMessageCreator" level="warn" />

Ray