Hello

hope this is the correct list to post about shib-cas-authn3 ? if not tell
me where else ...

I upgraded my shib IDP to 3.4.2 and use the shibcas authn flow:
https://github.com/Unicon/shib-cas-authn3
unfortunatly there seems to be a problem with latest version , at IDP
startup if fails on :

2019-01-03 10:11:46,133 -  - ERROR
[org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet:502] - Context
initialization failed
bean with name
'org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.FlowHandlerMapping#0' defined in
file [/opt/shibboleth-idp/system/conf/mvc-beans.xml]: Cannot resolve
reference to bean 'flowRegistry' while setting bean property
'flowRegistry'; nested exception is
bean with name 'flowRegistry' defined in file
[/opt/shibboleth-idp/system/conf/webflow-config.xml]: Invocation of init
method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: An I/O
Exception occurred resolving the flow location pattern '/**/*-flow.xml'

I first posted to shib-users mailing list, but Scott responded that is it a
shib-cas-authn3 pb not idp , cf thread on

 https://marc.info/?t=154651272200003&r=1&w=2

please let me know what could be wrong about that "flow location pattern
'/**/*-flow.xml'" ?

Thanks .