Hi Mike,
      Thanks for the reply, I have done the configurations in cas to
delegate auth to external-idp so once after the delegation the idp will
send the saml response. So what changes need to be done in cas in order to
consume that saml assertion and to grant a TGT.
I mean the CAS webflow once after it gets SAML Response from idp.

Thanks & Regards,
Sairam