I've been doing some testing with CAS 6.0 and found that having the
surrogate enabled with hazelcast causes a serialization issue when storing
the CAS ticket.  Having either one enabled with the other disabled makes
the system work fine.  We have been looking at using surrogate for our
Testing environments but in prior versions with using an LDAP attribute
repository, I had been unable to get CAS to release the attributes for the
surrogate user.  Hoping this is now possible with 6.0.  It wasn't working
with 5.2.