Hi,

My question is if in this line:

       CasAuthenticationProvider provider = new CasAuthenticationProvider();

I have to modify the "CasAuthenticationProvider" to another similar:
"JWTAuthenticationProvider"

       JWTAuthenticationProvider provider = new
JWTAuthenticationProvider(..)

And I have to implement in this JWTAuthenticationProvider the
authenticate() method that only validate the "tiket" passed inthe request?

Thanks,

- Xavier -

El dilluns, 14 gener de 2019 16:23:13 UTC+1, Michele Melluso va escriure: