Hi,

it seems like in the 6.0 documentation page, the box search does not return
any result, eg with the keyword jdbc.

https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.0.x/

Looking at the browser's console I see no errors and in the Network tab the
query calls are correctly fired, still they return an empty result like the
following:

{
  "results": [
    {
      "hits": [],
      "nbHits": 0,
      "page": 0,
      "nbPages": 0,
      "hitsPerPage": 5,
      "processingTimeMS": 1,
      "exhaustiveNbHits": true,
      "query": "authen",
      "params":
"query=authen&hitsPerPage=5&facetFilters=%5B%22version%3A%206.0.x%22%5D",
      "index": "apereo"
    }
  ]
}

The search box works correctly with any other version including
development. I tried cleaning cache and with different browsers.

thanks for you time
regards
Michele