Hi Kyra,

After reading your problem and if I am not mistaken, I think your problem
is mostly *not related* to https://github.com/apereo/cas/pull/3664 (I will
reference it as #3664 ), hence studying the fix from #3664 most likely
won't help you.

In #3664,       the problem occurs when using SAML 2 authentication with
attribute
consent, and no additional delegation is involved.
In your case, the problem occurs when using OIDC authentication with OAuth
consent, and there is SAML 2 delegation used.

As you can see from the color, the triggers for the above 2 issues are very
different, so looking at #3664 are likely not going to give your the fix
you need.

As for how to find your fix: OIDC authentication have a big revamp from
5.2.x to 5.3.x especially how the flow works, so I think you should
actually look at what changed in OIDC authentication, that is more likely
to help you find the fix.

One more thing, if you can also provide the debug log to the group, that
might also help finding out the issue.

And unfortunately I don't have an SAML 2 delegation setup on my PC, so I
can help debug your problem. Need to see if other in this group can help
you.

- Andy