Hi Ray,

Thanks for these options. I'm experimenting a little with both. I like the
simplicity of the first option. Since you pointed it out, I did find it in
the CAS documentation, but I don't think I would have noticed that without
your having mentioned it. I also like the second option since it doesn't
necessarily effect my text logs on the server. Both options are very
appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt