*This problem has been Solved.*
I am forget to insert dependency to *pom.xml* in  *management project*.

<dependency>
 <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
 <artifactId>cas-server-support-jdbc-drivers</artifactId>
 <version>${cas.version}</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
 <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
 <artifactId>cas-server-support-jpa-service-registry</artifactId>
 <version>${cas.version}</version>
</dependency>

Thank you all.