Warren,

Is the same ST being used by both applications? Or is app B really taking 30s 
to submit ST for validation?

If you have more than one CAS server, verify that their clocks are in sync.

Ray

On Fri, 2019-03-22 at 12:25 -0700, Warren White wrote:
Found this in error log:

<Ticket has expired because the difference between current time 
[2019-03-22T19:06:43.241651Z] and ticket time [2019-03-22T19:06:10.086215Z] is 
greater than or equal to [10].>

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 10:24:31 AM UTC-7, Warren White wrote:
I am having issues with a javascript pop up login window, that when URL 
redirect to another service, the CAS login screen is displayed.

I have application A(websiteA), where user logs in using a javascript pop up 
window, which succeeds.
After successful login, URL redirect to application B(websiteB).
But when websiteB is displayed, it behaves as if user has not logged in, and 
CAS login page is displayed.
CAS login server is serverCAS.

I do have fully functional CAS server, where normal process uses CAS login 
screen.
ExampleA: webserverX -> login -> serverCAS -> login page -> success -> forward 
back to webserverX

What I need is:
ExampleB: websiteA-> login popup -> authentication success -> forward to 
websiteB
But websiteB forwards to serverCAS login page.

It is as if ssoEnabled=false, which it is not.


I see in logs that for ExampleA SERVICE_TICKET_VALIDATE_SUCCESS happens.
And in ExampleB, I do not see that.

Does ticket validation need to be done?
Any advice?



--
Ray Bon
Programmer analyst
Development Services, University Systems
2507218831 | CLE 019 | [email protected]

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1553284952.3399.108.camel%40uvic.ca.

Reply via email to