Hi,

Sorry to re-run the question but how can I do that ? I've found how to define a policy with authenticationHandlers but it doesn't help to chain with an attributeRepository.

Is it possible to do what I want or I should chain all delegated authenticationHandlers with all attributeResolver ?

Thanks,

Julien