> But I am not sure if this is needed - but CAS loads it successfully on
boot.

At least in CAS 5, SAML2 will not work if you do not have that service. I
don't know if CAS 6 still requires it, but I would assume that it does
unless you can find something that says it doesn't.

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 646 909-4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu