Thanks for the reply Robert Bond!

So if I understand this:
 1) I have to add an objectclass like the uidObject to have a uid parameter
at the OpenLdap for each user in the ldap. This parameter doesn't have to
change for the user never.
 2) Configure the cas.properties like yours with the parameter from the
ldap:

 cas.samlSP.office365.metadata=
*https://nexus.microsoftonline-p.com/federationmetadata/saml20/federationmetadata.xml*
 cas.samlSp.office365.name=office365
 cas.samlSp.office365.description=Office365 Integration
 cas.samlSp.office365.nameIdAttribute=*uid*
 cas.samlSp.office365.attributes=mail,*uid*

 3) Configure the service like yours:

{
    "id" : 23,
    "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.support.saml.services.SamlRegisteredService",
    "evaluationOrder" : 23,
    "metadataLocation" :
"https://nexus.microsoftonline-p.com/federationmetadata/saml20/federationmetadata.xml";,
    "metadataExpirationDuration" : "PT60M",
    "signAssertions" : false,
    "skipGeneratingAssertionNameId" : false,
    "skipGeneratingSubjectConfirmationInResponseTo" : false,
    "skipGeneratingSubjectConfirmationNotOnOrAfter" : false,
    "skipGeneratingSubjectConfirmationRecipient" : false,
    "skipGeneratingSubjectConfirmationNotBefore" : true,
    "signResponses" : true,
    "encryptAssertions" : false,
    "metadataCriteriaRoles" : "SPSSODescriptor",
    "metadataCriteriaRemoveEmptyEntitiesDescriptors" : true,
    "metadataCriteriaRemoveRolelessEntityDescriptors" : true,
    "signingCredentialType" : "BASIC",
    "serviceId" : "urn:federation:MicrosoftOnline",
    "name" : "office365",
    "description" : "Office 365",
    "usernameAttributeProvider" : {
        "@class" :
"org.apereo.cas.services.PrincipalAttributeRegisteredServiceUsernameProvider",
        *"usernameAttribute" : "uid",*
        "canonicalizationMode" : "NONE",
        "encryptUsername" : false
    },
    "logoutType" : "BACK_CHANNEL",
    "logoutUrl" : "https://login.microsoftonline.com/login.srf";,
    "accessStrategy" : {
        "@class" :
"org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy",
        "enabled" : true,
        "ssoEnabled" : true
    }
}

And now how can be tested properly? Because from the O365 side they don't
know that I have made changes from my local CAS to allow the login with my
TGC.

Let me know if I'm approaching to the right path!