Ok I have 800+ servers using CAS, SLO is an ongoing issue.

So now I have a major department moving to Docker, my SLO "solution" to SLO
does work at ( forwarding SLO requests in a load balanced sticky session
env). It depends on static DNS server names.

Anyone doing Docker SLO? It is all new territory for me.

Thanks,

Bryan

University of Utah