Update: I just checked in on my prod, single node CAS deployment, and it 
shows 592 total SSO sessions in the Dashboard (CAS 5.2.6).

On Monday, October 7, 2019 at 3:00:58 PM UTC-6, Matthew Uribe wrote:
>
> Hi everyone.
>
> I've been using a single node for CAS over the last year or so. Now that 
> we are wanting to load balance our CAS workload, I have configured 
> Hazelcast, per the documentation, and have been quite satisfied with the 
> ease of setup. However, in load testing, I've noticed that the most session 
> the CAS Dashboard will show, either in the SSO Session Report, or the Stats 
> Panel, is 500. I wondered whether older sessions were being dropped, but 
> found that the sessions which no longer appeared in the Dashboard were 
> still able to use SSO without a second authentication?
>
> I'm wondering whether anyone else has seen this, and whether it's a 
> limitation of CAS, or perhaps Hazelcast. I've not noticed this before, 
> although I can't say that I load tested my initial single node CAS 
> deployment quite so vigorously.
>
> CAS 5.3.12.1
>
> Thanks
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/67d61843-6ace-4586-be0f-eb7ba9d73c36%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to