Thanks. For now, I don't have a lot of time and I'm afraid of having regressions in applications that will use CAS. So I want to use 5.x version and, after, upgrade for 6.x when I'll have more time. Thank you so much !
Le mardi 8 octobre 2019 12:03:00 UTC+2, Andy Ng a écrit : > > Hi Kevin, > > If you are using the latest Java version, best course of action is to > upgrade CAS to latest CAS 6.x version :) (currently is CAS 6.0.x, possible > to be CAS 6.1 very soon) > > CAS 5.3.x is still usable (i.e. not EOF as of today), but it is much > better to go with the later version. > -- - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7 - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/0fe4ca8a-da3e-4219-a6be-6ffaddd49c7f%40apereo.org.
