Hi Anmol,

Would really appreciate if you can open a new topic instead of replying to
an unrelated topic, it would be easier for people to locate your specific
question and give answer.

I don't have Active Directory setup in my testing environment, so it would
be really hard for me to help with your problem, after you open a new post,
maybe other can go in and give you some advice.

In the meantime, here's a tutorial I found from Apereo, which may or may
not be helpful to you, you can have a look:
https://apereo.github.io/2017/03/24/cas51-ldapauthnjasypt-tutorial/#configure-cas

Just make sure to change the `userFilter` to `searchFilter` if you are
using the CAS 6.

- Andy