Hi Yan,

Me too, I also wait a long time during each CAS 5 war deployment.

However, actually you don't need to re-deploy the war file everytime you
change something,

if you just want to change some properties (e.g. Maybe you want to change
the scope properties from EMAIL to PROFILE for pac4j google in here
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.1.x/configuration/Configuration-Properties.html#google
)

You can just change it in the properties, it will auto reload that for you.
I only realized that very late into development haha, so hopefully that
will help you as well :)

Cheers!
- Andy