According to the documentation
<https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.3.x/installation/Configuration-Management-Reload.html>,

the CAS properties files should auto-reload when a change is detected. I am
not seeing that work in practice; changes to properties only take effect
when I restart CAS. Is there some Java/Tomcat setting I need to enable to
get this to work?

Here is the relevant part of the documentation:

> In the event that the standalone configuration profile is used to control
> and direct settings and Spring Cloud configuration server is disabled, CAS
> will begin to automatically watch and monitor the configuration files
> indicated by the profile and will auto-reload the state of the runtime
> application context automatically.

Thanks

*My environment:*

   - Standalone CAS 6.0.5 build