Hi,
I'm currently implementing dynamic Acceptable Usage Policies (AUP). They
need to be loaded from some repository and need to be displayed on the
webpage.

The project already verifies if a given user has unnaccepted policies to
block him from proceeding with the login flow. But I also need to load one
of the unaccepted policies and displaying it just like the normal AUP, but
without being defined in *messages.properties*.

I need to display custom values in Thymeleaf, but I can't figure out where
I can push the variables from the backend into Thyemeleaf. In Spring it
would be arround the method *map.addAttribute()*.

I had it working as a proof-of-concept with ajax requests, which is NOT
secure because its client-side. CAS loads a page with jquery which loads
one AUP from an API and populates an hidden input that contains the ID of
said policy. (This is not secure at all, I know).

My source code for this module is based of the AUP.

Anyone knows how to do this? I tried to explore the source code, but with
no luck.

-- 
Francisco Castel-Branco

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAMrou-Pz_1iYO1WRUVi%3DTSOFWt0V4Y%3DkLEHxAwVtY-i6PD%3D5HQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to