I excluded nginx from my local env so I have only executable CAS.war and
keycloak.
I configured CAS to use SSL in this way:

server.ssl.enabled=true
server.ssl.key-store-type=JKS
server.ssl.key-store=C:/Environment/jdk-11.0.5/bin/caskeystore.jks
server.ssl.key-store-password=changeit
server.ssl.key-alias=my.cas.com

Backchannel logout doesn't work. Looks like SSL causes this issue, doesn't
matter it's nginx or embedded tomcat.