Hi napolean,
Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes I do realise that the CAS oauth server
works only on https protocol.

What about the client applications that connect to the server? Must they be
a https URL as well? Ideally that is not required by oauth2.. But somehow
my application on http does not receive back the accesstoken from CAS oauth
server.

My question to you is, have you used serviceids values as a http URL and
successful authenticated your application?
Foe example: serviceid: "http://example.com/.*";

Does such a URL get successful authentication in CAS oauth2 server?

Thanks & regards
Sneha