Hi!

I do not know if I misconfigured something, but if a user runs afoul of an access strategy, i get a stack trace

ERROR [org.apereo.cas.web.flow.login.CreateTicketGrantingTicketAction] - <screen.service.error.message> org.apereo.cas.authentication.PrincipalException: screen.service.error.message

I do not mind, since it works but it makes the log messy. Have not found any option to prevent that particular effect.

Any hints?

Best regards,

Sven Specker
*** Sven Specker -- University of Frankfurt Computing Center   ***
*********** UNIX System Administration (Auth/IDM) ****************
***** spec...@rz.uni-frankfurt.de [Phone (+49)-69-798-15188] *****
                Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitaet
                   - Hochschulrechenzentrum -