Hi, I guess this logout call is triggered by the DelegatedAuthenticationClientLogoutAction. I don't think you can disable that without the appropriate customisation. Thanks. Best regards, Jérôme
Le ven. 17 avr. 2020 à 09:57, Robert Li <[email protected]> a écrit : > Hello, I encounter SLO issue with Azure AD as IDP with CAS 6.1.4. > > I have a few CAS client applications which must use front channel logout > to support SLO. In my testing, if login through the default CAS id/pwd UI, > SLO worked as as expected. However, if I use delegated Azure AD as IDP, > the logout will just performed the Azure AD logout. In the debug, the > frontLogout step in the logout flow was executed. However, the rendered > content was not sent back to the browser. I guess it was overwritten by the > Azure logout step which is useign the setting of azure.logoutUrl. > > I tried to removed below setting, but it had no effect (which I could see > now the code just reconstruct it anyway) > cas.authn.pac4j.oidc[0].azure.logoutUrl= > https://login.microsoftonline.com/39469cf7-e1da-410f-be47-95ee748cdb9c/oauth2/v2.0/logout > > In our business case, it is actually not desirable to perform the Azure > Logout, due to applications SSOed with CAS are viewed as different suit to > Office 365 suit. So after sign-out from CAS, we expected to see Office 365 > still logged-in. > > Are there any setting that allows me to skip the azure.logoutUrl and > performed the front_channel logout instead? I am using CAS 6.1.4 at this > point, but I can use any CAS 6 version if necessary. > > Appreciated your attention. > > -- > - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas > - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas > - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7 > - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "CAS Community" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/a236bd91-7ca0-4676-8d0f-170d95621950%40apereo.org > <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/a236bd91-7ca0-4676-8d0f-170d95621950%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > -- - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7 - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAP279LwkKR-GczfeD%2BjY-_4aKSMu36oJj4M1-TrJuQK5tYkKHQ%40mail.gmail.com.
