Hi,

You may take a look at TicketRegistry. At the moment we are using
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.3.x/installation/Redis-Ticket-Registry.html
at production, and it works fine.

> is it a good idea to use some centralized storage for tickets, and
connect multiple instances of CAS to it like on the attached diagram?

Yes, it is.

> Will it support dynamically adding and removing

CAS servers?

Yes, as long as you have all CAS servers identically configured .

> What will happen when one gets a ticket from an instance, and then
validates it on any other instance?

CAS server will create tickets and have them stored in Redis server. A
validation request will finally cause a query to the same Redis server.
If a ticket is correct, then CAS will behave correctly.

    James