When using required attributes, you have to set that attribute in your
attribute store. Then set the required value in the service definition.

Ray

On Mon, 2020-05-04 at 02:07 -0700, Nowis wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

Hello,

I did some research but did not find the answer I was looking for :/
I would like my app to be accessible only by two users.

Reading the documentation, I thought using "Require cas-attributes
<att>:<value>" was the thing to do, but my attributes only have "firstName" and
"LastName", which is not something I should rely on (not really secure ^^ ).

I would like to make a rule with the user id (or login) instead of
cas-attributes. Is it something I can and should do?

Somthing like Require cas-user user:userid1, user:userId2

I am only a CAS user and can't manage anything on its service (but I can make
some demands if really necessary).

Thank you :)

--

Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst

I respectfully acknowledge that my place of work is located within the
ancestral, traditional and unceded territory of the Songhees, Esquimalt and
WSÁNEĆ Nations.