SOLVED.

I found my problem.

I defined service for the url twice.

The first one for web application, the second one for saml application. It
found the web application first, so denied because it was not a saml
service.

For my dev, I permit all .*.localhost application to use CAS :

"@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
        "serviceId" : "^http://..localhost/.";,

And for my SAML test, I permit :

@class" : "org.apereo.cas.support.saml.services.SamlRegisteredService",