*From:* Suhas Bansude [mailto:suh...@mkcl.org]
*Sent:* 12 May 2020 11:04 AM
*To:* 'cas-user@apereo.org'
*Subject:* RE: [cas-user] Cas server not working with http

Yes already set this property

successfully disabled https with property (server.ssl.enabled=false)

My issue is

I have 2  sites /App1 and /App2. CAS was working without SSL in that it
would take App1 to the login site and authenticate correctly. The issue was
if you tried to access via another site(App2), it would ask you to sign in
again.

Once I enabled SSL and tried it, it was working correctly. Once logged into
client App1, it would automatically authenticate you in client App2.