For UI customization, see
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.1.x/ux/User-Interface-Customization.html

This default service will allow all applications,
https://github.com/apereo/cas/tree/master/webapp/cas-server-webapp-resources,
drill down to services directory. It is already included, so all you need to do
is set up your client apps.

The default service does not support proxying. Unless you add proxying to the
default service (and consequently every service), you will need to have more
than one service defined.

Ray