Hi All,

As we know the default CAS comes with "casuser" and "Mellon" credentials,
although it can be removed in build, I just want to summarize if there are
any other default security settings like these that needs to be taken care
of?, as the CAS documentation is very scattered!, it would be good if we
can summarize the default loopholes here.

Also I use these below dependencies, and if anyone come across such
loopholes let us know.

        compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-ldap:${project.'cas.version'}"
        compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-jdbc:${project.'cas.version'}"
        compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-saml:${project.'cas.version'}"
        compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-pm-webflow:${project.'cas.version'}"
        compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-webapp-config-server:${project.'cas.version'}"
        compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-pm-ldap:${project.'cas.version'}"
        compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-captcha:${project.'cas.version'}"