Hello,

I'm using CAS to create a new OIDC webflow for my business uses.

What I want is to force users to authenticate on every services.
Instead of customize every service configuration (e.g. ssoEnabled=false) I
want to do it globally.

I saw other discussions on this topic on this mailing list, but couldn't
find a satisfying answer.

I found in documentation this section:
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/planning/Security-Guide.html#forced-authentication

> Typically forced authentication is configured on a per-service basis, but
> the service management
> <https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/planning/Security-Guide.html#service-management>
>
> facility provides some support for implementing forced authentication as a
> matter of centralized security policy.

It seems to be exactly what I want. So I've read the service management
documentation section
<https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/planning/Security-Guide.html#service-management>then

service management dedicated page
<https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/installation/Service-Management.html>.
In the last page, there is the "*Forced authentication - Provides
administrative control for forced authentication." *item but following
documentation relates per-service configuration.

How can I force user to authenticate ? Is there any global oauth/oidc
property ? Do I have to create a sub-class ?

Thank you.