Hi all,

I'm using CAS 5.3 version and have multiple authentication handler which
supports different kind of credential. So let's imagine the following flow :

A/ user authenticates with a custom credential (e.g header and not a
login/password). all is ok, an authentication attribute (let's call it *amr*)
is set to tgt to state which authn method was used ... then a CAS session
is started
B/ A few moment later (before CAS session expires), user agent is
redirected to login page with renew param.
C/ user has to enter its login/password. After validating it by another
authentication handler, CAS generates a new Service Ticket but left tgt as
is without updating *amr* attribute with new value. Finally CAS client will
see an outdated information.

How can I force CAS to update my TGT authentication attribute before
generating service ticket ?

Thanks for your help