Nishant,

You will also have to add, to cas overlay, the configuration to let it know how
to handle your endpoint.
Look in to how cas does its REST login,
https://apereo.github.io/cas/development/protocol/REST-Protocol.html. This will
require digging in to the cas source, https://github.com/apereo/cas.

Ray

On Fri, 2020-06-19 at 04:52 -0700, Nishant Singh wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

I am working on customising CAR WAR Overlay with version 6.1.x and add some new
functionalities in the form of REST APIs. Now CAS says that in order to add a
custom java class we need to do the following:

"In order to include custom Java source, it should be included under a
src/main/java directory in the overlay project source tree."

So i included my java class which is a REST Controller at this location:
src/main/java/com/example/rest/RestController.class

However, when I run my overlay project in intellij using the command ./gradlew
run and try the APIs in Postman then i get 404. Am i missing something here?

I want to do the customisation in overlay so i dont face problem whenever i
upgrade cas version. This is the link where CAS explains about the ability to
customise is below:
https://apereo.github.io/cas/development/installation/WAR-Overlay-Installation.html#custom-and-third-party-source

--

Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst

I respectfully acknowledge that my place of work is located within the
ancestral, traditional and unceded territory of the Songhees, Esquimalt and
WSÁNEĆ Nations.