Hi Mr Julien Sabatier,
I have read your cas-management configuration and I guessed your
cas-management authen user from LDAP and store service registry to
PostgreSQL.
Is that right?
You resolved your problem.
Can you show me your cas-managment, cas-overlay and service registry in
detail?
Thank you in advance.

Vào Th 2, 17 thg 8, 2020 vào lúc 21:41 Julien Sabatier <saba...@gmail.com>
đã viết: