Hi there.
I have manged to setup the OpenID Connect protocol.
The issue i am facing is in the last steps where the Attributes should be
released to the service but they are not.
I am getting on the logs of CAS the following:  WARN
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.attribute.PrincipalAttributeRepositoryFetcher]
- <No person records were fetched from attribute repositories for ... >

Any advice?

My service has been defined as follows:
Service is Moodle

{
  "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.OidcRegisteredService",
  "serviceId" : "https://myservice.domain/admin/oauth2callback.php";,
  "name" : "oidc",
  "id" : 102,
  "clientId": "...",
  "clientSecret": "...",
  "scopes": [ "java.util.HashSet",
    [ "openid", "profile", "email", "address", "phone", "offline_access",
"displayName" ]
  ],
  "supportedGrantTypes":[ "java.util.HashSet",
    ["AUTHORIZATION_CODE","CLIENT_CREDENTIALS","PASSWORD","REFRESH_TOKEN"]
  ],
  "supportedResponseTypes":[ "java.util.HashSet", [ "code" ] ],
  "theme": "apereo",
  "description" : "This service definition authorizes all application urls
that support HTTPS and IMAPS protocols.",
  "evaluationOrder" : 10000,
  "attributeReleasePolicy" : {
    "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnAllAttributeReleasePolicy"
  },
  "accessStrategy" : {
    "@class" :
"org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy",
    "enabled" : true,
    "ssoEnabled" : true
  }
}

Thank you in advance.

--
Δρ. Νικόλας Στυλιανίδης
Ηλεκτρολόγος Μηχανικός και Μηχ. Υπολογιστών

Nikolas Stylianides, Dr.
Dr. Eng. in Electrical & Computer Engineering

Contacts
-------------
Mobile Tel.: +35796741315
Email: nstyliani...@leafnet.com.cy, nstyliani...@gmail.com
Skype: nicostyl

Affilication
LEAF NET LTD: Research & Development
Open University of Cyprus: Research Associate, APPLIED HEALTH INFORMATICS
Master Programme Academic Board Member

Tο λακωνίζειν εστί φιλοσοφείν / Μηδέν Άγαν - Χίλων ο Λακεδαιμόνιος:

Brevity is the soul of wit - Shakespeare William (Hamlet)