First Ray, thanks to you and others that helped me with cas-management. I
hope I can return the favor.

I deployed my first JSON file created by cas-management today. Success
after some frustration. hehe.

I can't help with your issue, but why is an Incommon cert needed? Is your
CAS also a SAML IDP?

Cheers,

-Bryan

University of Utah