Hi team,

I am new to CAS.
We are using cas 6.0.X.
I am trying to add a custom admin login page.

Html display worked fine. I just added a casAdminLoginView.html in
resource/templates.

Now I am facing issue in model binding.
Tried giving th:object="{credential} in form, as i was under the assumption
UserPasswordCredential.java was auto mapped to login page.
I tried adding a json in service folder with
"requiredhandlers" - Querydatabaseauthenticationhandler.
which accepts UsernamePasswordCredential.java as input

This is still throwing error.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Neither BindingResult nor plain target
object for bean name 'credential' available as request attribute

Please let me know what all additional things I have to do.

Thanks in advance
Tibin