Hi,

I'm running the Internet2 Shibboleth IdP and delegating authentication to
CAS v6.2 for authentication.  I know CAS can do its own SAML negotiation,
but this is configuration my institution is currently happy with.

We are using the Unicon shibcas authenticator 3 (
https://github.com/Unicon/shib-cas-authn3) to make this work.

When the IdP passes authentication to CAS, I can have CAS service entries
set up that can be used for displaying service info on our CAS login page
just like a service using the CAS protocol.  However, the "accessStrategy"
configuration doesn't seem to be working for this service.  Is this
configuration not supported?  Authentication is successful despite the fact
that the principal doesn't have the required attributes.

Here is my example service configuration:

{
    "@class": "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
    "serviceId": "
https://account-d.docusign.com/organizations/7b69e84c-b873-4923-85b7-b9930c08d975/saml2
",
    "id": 6860,
    "attributeReleasePolicy": {
        "@class":
"org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnAllowedAttributeReleasePolicy",
        "allowedAttributes": [
            "java.util.ArrayList",
            [
                "eduPersonEntitlement"
            ]
        ],
        "attributeFilter": {
            "@class":
"org.apereo.cas.services.support.RegisteredServiceMappedRegexAttributeFilter",
            "completeMatch": false,
            "excludeUnmappedAttributes": false,
            "order": 0,
            "patterns": {
                "@class": "java.util.HashMap",
                "eduPersonEntitlement": "^
https://docusign-sandbox.lafayette.edu/$";
            }
        }
    },
    "accessStrategy": {
        "@class":
"org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy",
        "unauthorizedRedirectUrl": "
https://cas.stage.lafayette.edu/cas/html/403.html";,
        "requiredAttributes": {
            "@class": "java.util.HashMap",
            "eduPersonEntitlement": [
                "java.util.HashSet",
                [
                    "https://docusign-sandbox.lafayette.edu/";
                ]
            ]
        }
    },
    "evaluationOrder": 6860,
    "name": "DocuSign Sandbox",
    "description": "DocuSign is an electronic signature and document
routing service that securely transmits documents for signing.",
    "logo": "https://cdn.lafayette.edu/images/logos/docusign-100x100.png";,
    "properties": {
        "@class": "java.util.HashMap",
        "InformationURL": {
            "@class":
"org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceProperty",
            "values": [
                "java.util.HashSet",
                [
                    "https://help.lafayette.edu/docusign";