thanks a lot for reply.

We have customized CAS flow and added additional flows. So, upgrading means
to move all this over,  we are actually upgrading to CAS5 already.

CAS5 does support encryption. I do not see we need to move to CAS6 to
satisfy security requirements.

CAS4 does not support encryption, so we have to use secure channel to
protect communication (since we cannot encrypt data).

Please correct me If I missed anything.

Thanks,
Yan