Folks,

Is there a way to interrogate a ticket/session to get the original entry point to the CAS SSO.

If have multiple entry points  (services) to CAS, this get's thrown over to CAS for validation/auth etc.

Then I visit another site on the same domain that is enabled for SSO with the CAS infrastructure.

However I want to know what the original URL/service was that the user visited. Is there any programmatic or CAS attribution/SAML data etc etc that would easily contain this. I cannot rely on referrer for various reasons.

Thanks

Colin