Kelly,

We are using the JIB approach to building our CAS docker images.  See
https://apereo.github.io/2018/11/09/cas6-docker-jib/ .  I did override the
following property in my gradle.properties file:

  baseDockerImage=amd64/adoptopenjdk:11-jdk-hotspot-bionic

Mostly it was because I couldn't determine a better way to get the
container to do a health check without some kind of rudimentary shell.

We do use Duo MFA integration.

I'm not certain what CAS interruption is-- I'm pretty sure we don't use it.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS
Lafayette College