Hi Irvan,

Please check if the following insight helps:
*1. *In order to use JSON as service registry, you need to *enable it*
first using
this
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.2.x/services/JSON-Service-Management.html#json-service-registry

Put this in your build.gradle:
org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-json-service-registry:${cas.version}

*2. *For the service path, do note that it needs to be at the *root*, so

Corret path is : /etc/cas/services
Correct path in Windows: C:/etc/cas/services
Not correct path:
/opt/somedirectory/that/your/cas/is/installed/etc/cas/services

See if these works. thanks.

Cheers.
- Andy