Mahalo nui loa! The UnboundID workaround appears to solve the problem so I
don't need to further pursue trying to substitute a newer version of the
Ldaptive library. I wasn't able to find any documentation on the
UnboundIDProvider though (what does it do specifically, and where would I
have found that requisite dependency). Did I miss that somewhere? Now I can
focus on upgrading to a current version of CAS.