Folks,

Needing to look into Radius and 2FA support. In my case it is a token based authentication where the PIN is entered in the token and a code is generated which is the OTP. So there is no second challenge needed.

However if the provided OTP is stale or out of sync then the Radius server will return an Access-Challenge and want's a second OTP to be provided to it.

I looked into the mfa-radius stuff, but it seems to, akin to the Google Authenticator, always want a challenge. Which isn't what I need.

Any thoughts on making the prompting of a second input be conditional on the Access-Challenge response from the Radius server.

Thanks

Colin Ryan