Folks,

CAS 6.2.7

According to numerous sources I should be able to put a comma or space seperated list of URLs in various uses of the ldap-url configuration parameter.

However whenever I do so I get invalid URL when starting up.

eg.

cas.authn.pm.ldap[0].ldap-url: ldap://ldap1:3131 ldap://ldap2:3131

cas.authn.ldap[0].ldap-url: ldap://ldap1:3131 ldap://ldap2:3131

I get the following

Failed to instantiate [java.util.List]: Factory method 'ldapAttributeRepositories' threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid LDAP URL: ,ldap://ldap2:3131

These multiple URL's are multi-master replica's of each other.

Thoughts

Colin