Hi,   As I still don't understand how to customize webflow, I decided to give a
try to mixed mode authentication. Seems to be close from why I am trying to
get.   So I tried to enable SPNEGO support following the instructions found
here :
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.4.x/authentication/SPNEGO-Authentication.html
After downloading the latest "jcifs.jar" to "lib/jcifs-ext.jar" at the root of
my project (clone of the overlay repo), I added the following two lines in my
"build.grade" : implementation
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-spnego-webflow:${project.'cas.version'}"
implementation files("${projectDir}/lib/jcifs-ext.jar")   The build phase seems
to run correctly, but at runtime I get this blocking exception
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jcifs/spnego/Authentication".   If I explode
the war, the jar file is present find . -name jcifs*
./lib/jcifs-ext.jar
./build/app/WEB-INF/lib/jcifs-1.3.17.jar
./build/app/WEB-INF/lib/jcifs-ext.jar   I also tried to rebuild after
commenting the line including the "jcifs-ext.jar" as it seems there is a jar in
the base webapp (though the doc says the opposite) but the result is the same.
 Is there something else to configure to solve this problem ? Sounds like a
classpath missing something, but in this context I don't know where to check or
what to add.   Regards

FreeMail powered by mail.fr