Hello,

On our website we wish to present a modal window for login instead of
redirecting the user to cas/login which takes away from the user
experience. Our modal window is react based.

I have come across this documentation
<https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.4.x/protocol/REST-Protocol.html> regarding
rest protocol. I guess we could make an ajax call to authenticate a user
and create a TGT, even create an ST if necessary. Is there anything else I
need to do like need to create a cookie on the browser side for the browser
to use for subsequent SSO checks.

-psv