Since I don't want to muddle the troubleshooting going on in the
"cas.properties reference" thread,
I'm starting a new one.

I wanted to plug a reference that is an answer (Ray's technique is also
solid) that I've found very helpful from Initializr that Misagh writes
about here:
https://fawnoos.com/2020/11/14/cas63-cas-initializr/#properties--references

Specifically, the etc/cas/config/all-cas-properties.ref it produces. Unicon
showed this to us when helping us revise our properties to the new kebab
case, and it made the process much less painful.

-Mike