My friend,

Without sounding rude your gonna have to put in the legwork yourself. SSO is a broad scope and what functions of CAS you need will depend on your applications and infrastructure.

There is so much info out there, but one I found, although might be a little dated but still very useful was the following.

https://dacurry-tns.github.io/deploying-apereo-cas/building_server_service-registry_configure-the-service-registry.html

and for the web application side..

https://www.baeldung.com/spring-security-cas-sso

Sincerely..this list is very useful..but it's best if you come with some base knowledge and specific questions.

Be well

Colin