It worked using the *permitUndefined* attribute.

accessStrategy : {
@class : "org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy",
delegatedAuthenticationPolicy : {
@class :
"org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceDelegatedAuthenticationPolicy"
,
exclusive: "false",

*permitUndefined: "false"* }
}